Welcome to myTMH, your free, secure, personal gateway into your medical care at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare. Our online patient portal allows you to view your electronic medical record from the comfort of your home or office at your convenience.
Through the portal you can:
- Access your electronic medical information (for example: lab results, medications, procedures, diagnoses and other treatment related information from your TMH visit)
- Have access to “Pay Your Bill Online”
- Send medical information to other healthcare providers
Where does my health information come from?
Your information is obtained from your Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare electronic medical record. It does not include information from physicians’ offices.
How do I register for the Patient Portal?
Enrolling in the Patient Portal is quick and easy. Here are the steps:
- If you are 18 or older, you will be asked if you would like to enroll in the myTMH Patient Portal during the registration process.
- If you would like to enroll, please provide your email address and an invitation will be sent to you. This invitation will expire after 90 days.
- Once you receive your invitation, click on the link in the email to sign up.
- The sign-up page has step by step instructions.
- You will create a unique username and password. Please don’t share your username and password with anyone.
- Welcome to myTMH Patient Portal! You are now able to check your TMH test results and access your TMH electronic medical records at your convenience.
What do I need to access the Patient Portal?
- Access to a computer and the internet
- An email address
- An internet browser capable of supporting 128 bit US encryption, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
Is my medical information safe on a Patient Portal?
The myTMH Patient Portal uses the latest security measures to ensure that your TMH medical information remains confidential between you, the hospital and your care team. Additionally, you will set your own password to secure access to your patient portal.
PLEASE NOTE: It is extremely important that you keep your password in a secure location and completely confidential. Please do not share it with anyone. Your password is specific to you and your secure account on the portal. It is your responsibility to prevent disclosure of your password and to change your password if you feel that your security has been compromised.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password by using any of these options:
I know my password:
- Login to myTMH, and access your account by going to the drop down box beside the gear icon at the top right of the page. Select “Account.” Once on the account screen, click on the link “Update account settings.” On the next screen, you will go to the account column and click on “Password.” Follow the instructions to change your password.
I don’t know my password:
- Go to the myTMH patient portal login page and click on "Forgot password?" The instructions will guide you through the process.
- Contact support services at 877-621-8014 and request a new password.
How do I view my health information?
- Login to the myTMH Patient Portal. Some of your recent medical information will appear on the left-hand side of the first screen on the home page.
- To access additional electronic medical information, click on “Health Record” at the top of the screen.
- On the same screen, you can click on “Results” to get more detailed information on your lab results.
- The "Documents" section contains discharge instructions and patient education from your hospital visit. You must have a PDF reader to view or download a document.
- The “Medications” section contains a list of your medications from your last hospital visit.
- The "Download and Send" section allows you to view or download a "Continuity of Care Document" (CCD). You can also send this document to another provider, as long as that provider has a type of secure email called a “Direct” email address. Contact your provider for their “Direct” address if you do not currently have it.
What if I don’t see my medical information?
It may take up to 36 hours after discharge for information to show up in the myTMH Patient Portal. At this time, the myTMH Patient Portal does not have the capability to provide radiology, pathology, or microbiology results. For a complete copy of your medical record, please visit or call the TMH Medical Records department. Learn more about requesting medical records.
What if my medical information is incorrect?
If you feel there is incorrect information in your medical record, you can call the TMH Privacy Officer at 850-431-5339. Another option is to download and complete the Request for Amendment/Correction of Health Information Form to request a change in your health information.
What if I have questions about my lab results or diagnosis?
If you have a question about any medical information in your portal, please contact your healthcare provider.
I didn’t elect to sign up for the patient portal but now I want to. What do I do?
To receive an invitation for the myTMH Patient Portal, please visit our Central Registration office to make a request in person.
What if I need assistance with the portal?
If you have questions or concerns about how to find information on the patient portal, please call us at 1-877-621-8014. We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.